Is there car parking available at the halls of residence?
Car parking facilities are available across the Ballarat, Berwick and Gippsland campuses.

Residential Students at Mt Helen (Peter Lalor and Bella Guerin) and Camp Street, please note, parking permits are required to park in the zone 4 residential carparks. Follow the links to theFedliving Portal to purchase your parking permit. Following payment, permits are available for collection from the Fedliving office. 

Whilst the Federation University Australia will take care to assist with the safety of vehicles and their contents, no responsibility will be borne by the University should theft or damage occur. If there is an incident such as a theft or an accident, please forward details to the Fedliving team as well as appropriate authorities.